You are fully responsible for everything that you submit in your comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain. We reserve the right to delete or to decline the publishing of comments that are generally understood as any of the following:
- Violent, racist, obscene, profane, or hateful
- Comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Multiple, off-topic posts, or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- Comments that include excessive or off-topic links
- Personal information including, but not limited to, identification numbers, phone numbers, and emails
We also reserve the right to delete comments related to content we substantially revise or remove.
Mars Theatre staff will not edit your comment prior to posting to Mars Theatre-sponsored sites (inclusive of its blog, online contact form, or other social media sites including but not limited to Twitter and Facebook)
By posting a comment or other material to Mars Theatre sponsored sites, you give the Mars Theatre the irrevocable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any content you provide, which includes using your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including but not limited to displaying, modifying, reproducing, distributing, creating other works from, and publishing your submission.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Mars Theatre, the City of Springfield government, or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site or its policies, please contact us.